Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
Easy-on-the-cook Sunday supper from Woman's World 12/5/06
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄2 teaspoon pepper
- 4 boneless rib eye steaks, 1-inch thick, about 10 oz. each
- 1 cup canned French-fried onions
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh parsley
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees. Place rack in shallow broiler pan. Coat rack with cooking spray.
- Combine garlic, rosemary, salt, and 1/4 t. pepper. Rub both sides of steaks with spice mixture. Combine canned onions, parsley, oil and remaining pepper; reserve.
- Place steaks on rack. Roast, turning oncee, 9 minutes per side for medium-rare. During the last 2 m inutes of roasting, top each steak with onion mixture.
- (If making with Oven-Fried Sweet Potato Wedges, put the steaks in the oven about 7 minutes after the potatoes, so they're ready at the same time.).