1/2 Photos of Rib-Eye Steaks With Balsamic-Caper Vinaigrette
Wow! This will impress your meat eating friends at a dinner party.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 118.29 ml balsamic vinegar
- 118.29 ml minced shallot
- 59.14 ml extra virgin olive oil, plus more for steaks and grill
- 1.23 ml dry crushed red pepper
- 59.14 ml chopped fresh Italian parsley
- 29.58 ml drained capers
- 9.85 ml fresh thyme leaves
- 4 rib eye steaks
- 3 garlic cloves, pressed
- 19.71 ml smoked paprika
- 9.85 ml salt
- 7.39 ml fresh ground black pepper
- 1Simmer vinegar in small pan over medium heat until reduced to 1/4 cup, about 6 minutes.
- 2Add shallots, 1/4 cup oil, and crushed red pepper; return to simmer.
- 3Remove from heat; whisk in parsley, capers, and thyme. Season vinaigrette with salt and pepper.
- 4Rub both sides of steaks with oil and garlic.
- 5Mix paprika, 2 teaspoons coarse salt, and 1 1/2 teaspoons black pepper in small bowl.
- 6Sprinkle on both sides of steaks. Let stand at least 15 minutes and up to 1 hour.
- 7Prepare barbecue (medium-high heat). Brush grill rack with oil to coat.
- 8Grill steaks until cooked to desired doneness, about 3 minutes per side for medium-rare.
- 9Transfer steaks to plates. Spoon vinaigrette over.
Browse Our Top Meat Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rib-Eye Steaks With Balsamic-Caper Vinaigrette
Serving Size: 1 (82 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 176.6
- Calories from Fat 125
- Total Fat 13.9 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 1304.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 11.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 1.4 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
rib eye steaks