Recipe by m_peaches07
I had this steak last night and I'm still thinking about how great it turned out. If you love steak like I do you will love the pairing of the steak with the portebello mushrooms in a red wine reduction. YUM!
- 2 rib eye steaks
- 1⁄4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1⁄2 cup red wine
- 1⁄4 cup olive oil
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cayenne or 1⁄4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1⁄4 teaspoon cajun seasoning
- 1⁄4 teaspoon onion powder
- 1⁄4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1⁄8 teaspoon cumin (optional)
- 1⁄8 paprika
- 1 -2 portebello mushroom (large)
- 1⁄2 large onion
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine red wine vinegar, olive oil and 1/4 cup of red wine.
- Season steaks on both sides.
- Pour marinade over steaks and marinate for at least 1 hour.
- Slice mushrooms and onions into julienne strips.
- Heat grill pan to medium high heat.
- Pat steaks dry and season again with a dash of salt on both sides.
- Cook steaks 4-6 minute on both sides ( Depends on how you like your steak).
- Meanwhile saute' mushrooms and onions in olive oil until tender.
- Use the remaining red wine to deglaze pan.
- SOUPS ON!