Recipe by Spyder-man
I picked up one of those recipe cards at the store near the merchandise and spiced it up a bit. You could leave out the spices if you like a cooler taste!
- 1 (8 ounce) container sour cream
- 1⁄2 cup A.1. Original Sauce (original or which ever flavor you like!)
- 2 lbs rib eye steaks
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- sea salt
- cracked pepper
- garlic powder
Directions See How It's Made
- Season steaks with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill or broiler to high heat.
- Mix sour cream, A1 and cayenne, cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Grill steaks 8-9 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Top slices on each plate with a dollop of sauce.
- Serve with mixed green salad or some grilled veggies since the grill is already HOT! Enjoy.