1/1 Photo of Rib Eye Steak With Spicy Cream A1 Sauce
I picked up one of those recipe cards at the store near the merchandise and spiced it up a bit. You could leave out the spices if you like a cooler taste!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Season steaks with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- 2Preheat grill or broiler to high heat.
- 3Mix sour cream, A1 and cayenne, cover and refrigerate until serving.
- 4Grill steaks 8-9 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- 5Remove from grill and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- 6Top slices on each plate with a dollop of sauce.
- 7Serve with mixed green salad or some grilled veggies since the grill is already HOT! Enjoy.
Browse Our Top Steak Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Steak Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rib Eye Steak With Spicy Cream A1 Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (191 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 491.7
- Calories from Fat 371
- Total Fat 41.2 g
- Saturated Fat 18.2 g
- Cholesterol 123.5 mg
- Sodium 116.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 1.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.0 g
- Sugars 1.4 g
- Protein 27.3 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
A.1. Original Sauce