Prep 5 mins
Cook 18 mins
I picked up one of those recipe cards at the store near the merchandise and spiced it up a bit. You could leave out the spices if you like a cooler taste!
- Season steaks with garlic powder, salt and pepper.
- Preheat grill or broiler to high heat.
- Mix sour cream, A1 and cayenne, cover and refrigerate until serving.
- Grill steaks 8-9 minutes on each side or until cooked to desired doneness.
- Remove from grill and let rest 5-10 minutes before slicing.
- Top slices on each plate with a dollop of sauce.
- Serve with mixed green salad or some grilled veggies since the grill is already HOT! Enjoy.
Good sauce. I omitted the sour cream, but added fresh onion, garlic (4 bulbs), and Tapatio Hot Sauce.
My hubby made this for me for Valentine's dinner and it was scrumptious!!! There is nothing simple tasting about this, if you like a nice kick to your steak you will LOVE this recipe! Hubby made it exactly to recipe and our sour cream wasnt runny at all. We had it with biscuits and a baked potato :) Try this and you will LOVE it forever!
I made the sour cream sauce as directed but it was runny. I expected it to set up because of the picture and in line six of the directions it says "dollop". However we were not disappointed one bit, it was very good! Rib Eye is one of our favorite cuts of steak. Thank you for posting, I will make this again. Rachel Castle