1/2 Photos of Rib-Eye Steak with Horseradish and Mushroom Cream
This is a quick sauce with horseradish, mushrooms, and sour cream that you can whip up in a few minutes to enhance steaks on the grill.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Broil steaks.
- 2Cook onions and garlic in oil; when soft, add mushrooms.
- 3Combine stock and cornstarch.
- 4Add stock to skillet along with horseradish, thyme, and pepper.
- 5Bring the sauce to a boil and cook 1-2 minutes.
- 6Add the sour cream and remove from heat.
- 7Serve over steak.
Browse Our Top Savory Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Savory Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rib-Eye Steak with Horseradish and Mushroom Cream
Serving Size: 1 (276 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 2
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 302.4
- Calories from Fat 241
- Total Fat 26.7 g
- Saturated Fat 6.1 g
- Cholesterol 14.9 mg
- Sodium 304.7 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 13.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.6 g
- Sugars 5.1 g
- Protein 5.7 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
boneless rib-eye steaks