Recipe by Lainey39
This recipe features delicious rib-eye steaks topped with blue cheese. Tender spinach leaves cook in a flash, so make sure to keep an eye on them while sauteing in this recipe.
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 teaspoon cracked black pepper
- 1⁄2 teaspoon garlic powder
- 2 1⁄2 lbs boneless rib-eye steaks, 1-inch thick (3)
- 1⁄2 cup blue cheese, crumbled
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 onion, thinly sliced
- 1⁄4 teaspoon crushed dried rosemary
- 1 (7 ounce) packagefresh Baby Spinach
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine 3/4 t salt, pepper and garlic powder.
- Rub over steaks.
- Heat large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat.
- Add steaks, cook, turning once, 4-5 minutes per side for medium rare or until cooked as desired.
- Transfer steaks to platter; top with cheese and cover to keep warm.
- In same skillet, heat oil.
- Add onion, rosemary and remaining salt; cook until softened, about 5 minutes.
- Add spinach; cook until just starting to wilt, 1-2 minutes.
- Stir in vinegar, cook 1 minute.
- Serve with steaks.