I think this would be excellent on freshly baked biscuits. Taken from "Rhubarb: more than just pies".
My Private Note
half pi ...
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large preserving kettle, combine rhubarb and water; cook over medium-high heat for about 5 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- 2Add sugar and bring to a boil; boil for 2 minutes.
- 3Stir in pie filling.
- 4Remove from the heat and let cool for 10 minutes.
- 5Add jello and mix well.
- 6Place in sterilized mason jars, leaving a 1/4 inch headspace.
- 7Process in a boiling water bath for 15 minutes.
- 8Remove from bath, let cool, check seals, label jars, and store in a cool, dry place.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhuberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (2612 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.4
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 111.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 180.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.3 g
- Sugars 172.1 g
- Protein 2.6 g