1 hr 5 mins
Rhiannon and Matt's Note:
Moist & Chocolatey, with a fruit taste.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Preheat oven to 180c & grease 6 x 1-cup capacity ramekins.
- 2Place rhubarb, sugar & orange juice in a small saucepan on medium heat & bring to the boil, then reduce heat to low & simmer for 5 minutes, then cool.
- 3Place flour, bicarbonate of soda & chocolate in a large bowl & gently combine using a metal spoon.
- 4Add eggs, butter & cooled rhubarb mixture & mix gently to combine.
- 5Spoon into prepared ramekins & cover each with foil.
- 6Place on a baking tray & bake for 40 minutes.
- 7Remove & stand for 5 minutes, then invert onto serving plates.
- 8Serve with custard or ice-cream.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb & White Chocolate Puddings
Serving Size: 1 (162 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 459.7
- Calories from Fat 237
- Total Fat 26.3 g
- Saturated Fat 15.8 g
- Cholesterol 118.5 mg
- Sodium 425.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 51.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 34.0 g
- Protein 6.1 g