Prep 4 hrs
Cook 10 mins
Easy Rhubarb pudding type dessert. I have not tried this. It is for a board request. The 4 hour prep time is only meant for the chilling in the refrigerator :)
- 4 cups diced rhubarb
- 1⁄2 cup granulated sugar
- 1 1⁄2 cups water
- 1 (6 ounce) package strawberry gelatin
- 1⁄2 cup whipped cream
- Mix rhubarb, sugar and ½ cup water in saucepan.
- Stir occasionally and bring to a boil.
- Cover saucepan and cook for 8 10 minutes.
- Continue cooking, and add strawberry gelatin,continuously stirring until gelatin dissolves.
- Remove from heat and add 1-cup cold water.
- Allow to cool, then place in refrigerator to chill until partially set.
- Remove from refrigerator and whip mixture with electric beater until fluffy.
- Fold in whipped cream.
- Garnish with fresh strawberries (whole or sliced).