1/2 Photos of Rhubarb Vodka
Rhubarb vodka gives an edge to the vodka that you just can't buy in the shops.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Divide the rhubarb and caster sugar between two large jars.
- 2(At least 2 litres capacity in each.) Make sure the lids are secured firmly in place then give each jar a vigorous shake.
- 3Pour half of the vodka into each jar and then replace the lids again.
- 4Store the jars in a cool dark place for at least 2 months.
- 5During this time, give the jars a shake 2-3 times a week.
- 6After 2 months the vodka can be strained into a litre bottle.
Browse Our Top Beverages Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Vodka
Serving Size: 1 (1835 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 3446.6
- Calories from Fat 10
- Total Fat 1.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.3 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 36.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 327.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 10.8 g
- Sugars 306.0 g
- Protein 5.4 g