Recipe by spicyspiral
Rhubarb vodka gives an edge to the vodka that you just can't buy in the shops.
Top Review by Simm98CC
Couldn't believe this recipe but we had a glut of rhubarb and I wanted to try something different. Outstanding!! I'll be making it every year. Incidentally, I used regular sugar.
Directions See How It's Made
- Divide the rhubarb and caster sugar between two large jars.
- (At least 2 litres capacity in each.) Make sure the lids are secured firmly in place then give each jar a vigorous shake.
- Pour half of the vodka into each jar and then replace the lids again.
- Store the jars in a cool dark place for at least 2 months.
- During this time, give the jars a shake 2-3 times a week.
- After 2 months the vodka can be strained into a litre bottle.