Bonnie Young's Note:
Simple easy recipe using a cake mix. It is very moist. Now another recipe to use up that wonderful rhubarb. You can use fresh or frozen rhubarb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Grease a 9 x 13 cake pan with butter or use release spray.
- 2Prepare cake mix as directed on package.
- 3Sprinkle brown sugar on bottom of buttered pan.
- 4Put cut up rhubarb on top of brown sugar then sprinkle white sugar on top of rhubarb.
- 5Pour mixed cake mix batter on top of rhubarb sugar mix.
- 6Bake at 350 degrees according to cake mix box directions. When firm to touch remove from oven.
- 7Cool for 5-10 minutes then flip over onto serving plate.
Browse Our Top Dessert Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (128 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 347.0
- Calories from Fat 110
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 1.9 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 302.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 56.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.2 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 3.8 g