1 hr 10 mins
This fresh tasting cake is a must in the springtime.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 5 cups rhubarb, sliced
- 1 1/2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, made per pkg directions
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1/3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1/3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1Spread rhubarb in 13x9 pan.
- 2Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb.
- 3Sprinkle jello over sugar.
- 4Spread marshmallows over all.
- 5Pour cake batter evenly over rhubarb mixture.
- 6Bake at 350°F for about 60 minutes, until cake tests done.
- 7Cool, cut pieces and turn them over onto plate.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Upside Down Cake
Serving Size: 1 (182 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 429.7
- Calories from Fat 111
- Total Fat 12.3 g
- Saturated Fat 2.0 g
- Cholesterol 53.7 mg
- Sodium 342.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 77.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.4 g
- Sugars 57.3 g
- Protein 4.6 g