Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
This fresh tasting cake is a must in the springtime.
Make and share this Rhubarb Upside Down Cake recipe from Food.com.
- 5 cups rhubarb, sliced
- 1 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 1 (3 ounce) package raspberry Jell-O gelatin
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (18 ounce) package yellow cake mix, made per pkg directions
- 3 eggs (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or as called for by your cake mix)
- 1 1⁄3 cups water (or as called for by your cake mix)
- Spread rhubarb in 13x9 pan.
- Sprinkle sugar over rhubarb.
- Sprinkle jello over sugar.
- Spread marshmallows over all.
- Pour cake batter evenly over rhubarb mixture.
- Bake at 350°F for about 60 minutes, until cake tests done.
- Cool, cut pieces and turn them over onto plate.