Prep 10 mins
Cook 30 mins
Simple easy recipe using a cake mix. It is very moist. Now another recipe to use up that wonderful rhubarb. You can use fresh or frozen rhubarb.
- 1 (18 1/4 ounce) white cake mix or 1 (18 1/4 ounce) yellow cake mix
- 1⁄3 cup water (or what package specifies)
- 1⁄3 cup oil (or what package specifies)
- 3 eggs (or what package specifies)
- 1⁄4 cup butter or 1⁄4 cup margarine
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 3⁄4 cup white sugar
- 4 cups cut up rhubarb
- Mix cake mix as directed on package.
- Grease a 9 x 13 cake pan.
- Sprinkle brown sugar on bottom of buttered pan, put cut up rhubarb on top of brown sugar then sprinkle white sugar on top of rhubarb.
- Pour mixed cake mix batter on top of rhubarb sugar mix.
- Bake at 350 degrees according to cake mix box directions. When firm to touch remove from oven.
- Cool for 5-10 minutes then flip over onto serving plate.