Prep 30 mins
Cook 15 mins
Another one of my late Aunt's recipes. She was a terrific cook.
- 2 cups graham wafer crumbs
- 1 1⁄2 tablespoons flour
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- 1⁄2 cup melted butter
- 4 cups sliced rhubarb
- 1 1⁄4 cups sugar
- 1⁄4 cup cornstarch
- 1 cup whipping cream, whipped
- 1 1⁄2 cups miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
- Mix crust ingredients together.
- Press into 9x13 pan and bake for 10 minutes at 350 degrees F.
- For filling, mix together rhubarb, sugar, and cornstarch in saucepan.
- Cook until thick over medium heat, 3-5 minutes.
- Spread on crust.
- For topping 1, fold marshmallows into whipped cream, and spread over rhubarb layer.
- Finally prepare pudding mix according to package directions.
- Pour pudding gently over whipped cream/marshmallow layer.
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hours.
This was gone in a flash and everyone loved it. Great use of rhubarb, easy to prepare. Will make again.
This is a GREAT recipe! My mom always made it when we were kids but I had forgotten all about it. Thanks for posting - not only is it fabulous it also brought back fond memories.