Recipe by Dotty2
Pull out the Rhubarb for this wonderful torte. This a dessert I always make in the summer or in winter with frozen Rhubarb.I have handed out the recipe many times and am proud to do so. I hope you enjoy this as much as we do.
- 1 cup graham wafer crumbs
- 4 tablespoons melted butter
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup sugar
- 3 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 cups sliced rhubarb
- 1⁄2 cup water
- 1 cup whipping cream
- 1 1⁄2 cups white miniature marshmallows
- 1 (3 ounce) package instant vanilla pudding
Directions See How It's Made
- prepare crust,reserving 2 tablespoons(to sprinkle on top) and pat into a 9x9" pan,chill.
- Combine sugar and cornstarch .
- stir in Rhubarb and water.
- cook and stir until thickened. reduce heat and continue to cook for 2-3 minutes.
- spread onto crust,cool.
- WHIP Whipping cream and fold in marshmellows.
- pour over Rhubarb.
- Prepare pudding and pour over marshmellow mixture.
- Top with reserved crust curmbs.
- Note Standing time is cooking time, which is approximate.