Prep 15 mins
Cook 0 mins
From Ricardo. In this recipe, you need 2 cups of rhubarb compote. You can see the recipe I wrote from Ricardo Rhubarb Compote
- 227 g mascarpone cheese
- 3 tablespoons sugar
- 1⁄4 cup maple syrup
- 2 egg yolks
- 3⁄4 cup heavy cream, whipped
- 1 sponge cake, home-made or store-bought
- 2 cups stewed rhubarb, Rhubarb Compote
- In a bowl, whisk mascarpone cheese, sugar, maple syrup and egg yolks with an electric mixer for 2 minutes.
- With a spatula, incorporate by folding the whipped cream.
- Cut slices in the cake.
- In a dessert dish, alternate rhubarb compote, cake, cheese mixture; rhubarb compote, cake and finally cheese mixture.
- Put in the fridge.