Prep 30 mins
Cook 1 hr
the coconut and rhubarb flavours are so yum
Make and share this Rhubarb Streusal Cake recipe from Food.com.
- preheat oven to 190 c.
- grease and line 24cm springform pan with baking paper.
- combine coconut, half the flour and 1/3 C sugar in med size bowl. using fingertips rub in 100g butter to make coarse crumbs.
- combine rhubarb, 3T sugar and ginger in a bowl.
- using electric beater mix 200g butter and 3/4 C sugar in a bowl till light and creamy. add eggs one by one beating well between each addition until combined.
- fold in remaining flour and the baking powder till just combined.
- spoon batter into prepared pan and smooth the surface.
- next add the rhubarb mixture evenly over batter.
- sprinkle with the coconut mixture.
- bake 1 hr, cool in pan 15 mins and cut into wedges to serve.