Prep 10 mins
Cook 20 mins
From yahoo group files
- 1 lb rhubarb, cut into 1 inch pieces
- 12 ounces currant jelly
- 2 cups sliced strawberries
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Bring rhubarb and jelly to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently. Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8 to 10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Remove from heat. Mash with a potato masher. Stir in strawberries and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute. Remove from heat and cool.
- Pour into freezer containers and refrigerate or freeze. Serve as a side dish or over ice cream or waffles.