Delicious simply served over pound cake or ice cream, you can turn this sauce into an easy yet elegant dessert by layering it with plain yogurt in parfait dishes, or folding in whipped cream to make a creamy compote.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In 6 cup microwave dish, sprinkle rhubarb with sugar.
- 2Mix together strawberry juice, cornstarch and orange rind.
- 3Pour over rhubarb mixture and stir to coat evenly.
- 4Cover with vented plastic wrap and microwave at high 7-9 minutes or until rhubarb is tender and sauce has thickened (stir once during cooking).
- 5Allow to cool.
- 6Serve at room temperature or chilled.
Browse Our Top Sweet Sauces Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Sweet Sauces Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb-Strawberry Sauce
Serving Size: 1 (602 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 159.8
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 5.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 40.3 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.0 g
- Sugars 27.9 g
- Protein 1.5 g
The following items or measurements are not included: