Prep 45 mins
Cook 20 mins
In response to a request. Yield & times are a guess.
- 1 lb rhubarb, cut into 1-inch pieces (fresh or frozen)
- 12 ounces currant jelly
- 2 cups strawberries, sliced (fresh or frozen)
- 1⁄4 cup sugar
- Bring rhubarb and jelly to a boil over medium heat, stirring frequently.
- Reduce heat; cover and simmer for 8-10 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Remove from heat. Mash with a potato masher.
- Stir in strawberries and sugar; bring to a boil. Cook and stir for 1 minute.
- Remove from heat; cool. Pour into freezer containers; refrigerate or freeze.
- Serve as a side dish or over ice cream or waffles.