1/10 Photos of Rhubarb Strawberry Jam
Domestic Goddess's Note:
Rhubarb, sugar, strawberry gelatin, and canned strawberry pie filling; make up this wonderful tasting jam.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In a large bowl, add rhubarb and sugar; stir to coat evenly.
- 2Cover bowl, and place in the refrigerator overnight.
- 3The next morning, place rhubarb mixture in a large kettle.
- 4Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until mixture starts to boil.
- 5Lower heat just abit, and cook for 12 minutes (stirring constantly).
- 6Remove from heat, add the gelatin; keep stirring for 1 minute.
- 7Add the can of pie filling; stir until mixed through.
- 8Return to stove.
- 9Start to cook over medium heat, stirring constantly; until mixture comes to a boil.
- 10Remove from heat, and carefully ladle into sterilized glass jars; cover with lids.
- 11Cool to room temperature, before storing in the refrigerator or freezer.
Browse Our Top Jams and Preserves Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Strawberry Jam
Serving Size: 1 (1702 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 974.3
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.3 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 205.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 246.7 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.2 g
- Sugars 238.4 g
- Protein 4.9 g
The following items or measurements are not included:
strawberry pie filling