Recipe by Krsi Sue
I'm not sure where I got this recipe. It's a great way to use up the frozen rhubarb that you have to make room for this year's crop. Passive time is chilling time.
- 3 cups frozen rhubarb
- 2 cups sugar
- 2 cups water
- 1 cup strawberry
- 3 cups miniature marshmallows
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- 2 cups whipping cream
- red food coloring
Directions See How It's Made
- Combine rhubarb, sugar, water & strawberries in a pan.
- Bring to a boil, reducing for 10-15 minutes, stirring.
- Add marshmallows and lemon juice and cook until marshmallows are melted.
- Put mixture into a large mixing bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream to soft peaks.
- Fold into the fruit.
- Add food coloring to make a soft pink color.
- Put into ice cream maker and mix.
- Freeze at least 4 hours.