8 hrs 20 mins
Krsi Sue's Note:
I'm not sure where I got this recipe. It's a great way to use up the frozen rhubarb that you have to make room for this year's crop. Passive time is chilling time.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rhubarb, sugar, water & strawberries in a pan.
- 2Bring to a boil, reducing for 10-15 minutes, stirring.
- 3Add marshmallows and lemon juice and cook until marshmallows are melted.
- 4Put mixture into a large mixing bowl and refrigerate at least 4 hours.
- 5In chilled bowl, beat whipping cream to soft peaks.
- 6Fold into the fruit.
- 7Add food coloring to make a soft pink color.
- 8Put into ice cream maker and mix.
- 9Freeze at least 4 hours.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb-Strawberry Ice Cream
Serving Size: 1 (210 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 10
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 381.1
- Calories from Fat 159
- Total Fat 17.7 g
- Saturated Fat 10.9 g
- Cholesterol 65.2 mg
- Sodium 32.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 57.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.0 g
- Sugars 49.8 g
- Protein 1.5 g