Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Prep 15 mins
Cook 40 mins
This moist cake with a sweet crunchy topping is so easy to prepare and makes a delightful spring brunch dessert!!!
- In large bowl, cream together butter and brown sugar.
- Beat in egg and vanilla.
- Sift or stir together flour, baking soda and salt; gradually stir into butter mixture.
- Fold in sour cream and rhubarb.
- Spoon into greased 13 by 9 inch glass baking dish.
- Stir together granulated sugar and nutmeg; sprinkle over batter.
- Bake in 350 degrees oven for 40 minutes or until tester comes out clean.