1/4 Photos of Rhubarb Sticky Buns
pies & cakes & cookies ohmy!'s Note:
My aunt used to grow TONS of rhubarb and I wish I had it now, finding it these days isn't always easy. This recipe is very old, and you can use fresh or frozen rhubarb.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1/4 cup cold butter (no subs)
- 1/2 cup packed brown sugar
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb (fresh or frozen, and thawed)
- 1In a bowl, cut butter into brown sugar till crumbly. Stir in rhubarb. Spoon mixture evenly into 12 WELL GREASED muffin cups (I have tried using cupcake papers, and it doesn't work!). Set aside.
- 2In a mixer bowl, cream butter or margarine, and sugar. Beat in egg.
- 3Combine dry ingredients and add to creamed mixture alternately with cream.
- 4Spoon batter over rhubarb filling cups about 3/4 full.
- 5Bake 350° for 15-20 minutes. Cool 5 minutes and invert onto serving tray. Serve warm.
Browse Our Top Breads Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Sticky Buns
Serving Size: 1 (69 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 12
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 240.8
- Calories from Fat 113
- Total Fat 12.6 g
- Saturated Fat 7.7 g
- Cholesterol 50.2 mg
- Sodium 248.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 30.2 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.6 g
- Sugars 17.4 g
- Protein 2.5 g