- 1⁄2 cup butter or 1⁄2 cup margarine
- 1 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 2 cups flour
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 1⁄2 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1⁄2 cup brown sugar
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon melted butter
Directions See How It's Made
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Meanwhile cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in egg.
- Mix in sour cream and flour mixture alternately. Mix in vanilla.
- Stir in rhubarb.
- Turn into greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Mix all ingredients together until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 40 - 50 minutes until done.