We can never wait for the rhubarb to be ready in the spring so I can make this easy moist coffee cake!
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
- Mix flour, salt and baking soda together in a small bowl, set aside.
- Meanwhile cream butter and sugar together in a large mixing bowl.
- Beat in egg.
- Mix in sour cream and flour mixture alternately. Mix in vanilla.
- Stir in rhubarb.
- Turn into greased 9" x 13" pan.
- Mix all ingredients together until crumbly.
- Sprinkle over top.
- Bake 40 - 50 minutes until done.