1/1 Photo of Rhubarb Sorbet
sweet and tangy and very refreshing.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1boil water and rhubarb in a large saucepan for 10 minutes.
- 2strain into a bowl in a sieve, pressing down on solids, discard solids.
- 3add sugars to liquid, stirring to dissolve, add lemon juice.
- 4cool mixture in refrigerator.
- 5add to container of an ice cream maker according to manufacturer's directions.
- 6transfer to a freezer safe container, freeze for 1 hour.
Browse Our Top Frozen Desserts Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Frozen Desserts Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Sorbet
Serving Size: 1 (222 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 8
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 116.6
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.1 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 10.8 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 29.5 g
- Dietary Fiber 1.3 g
- Sugars 26.6 g
- Protein 0.6 g