- 8 cups fresh rhubarb or 8 cups frozen rhubarb, chopped fine
- 4 cups water
- 2 cups sugar (or less if you like it tart)
- 1 can frozen raspberry juice concentrate (undiluted)
- 4 cups vodka or 4 cups gin
Directions See How It's Made
- Bring the rhubarb, water and sugar to a boil, and then simmer for 7 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Strain the juices off and let cool.
- Add the can of raspberry juice and gin/vodka.
- To serve add two huge scoops of slush and top with gingeral, sprite or 7 up.