Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
on a list
- 3 cups diced fresh rhubarb
- 1⁄2 cup sugar
- 1⁄4 teaspoon salt
- 2 (3 ounce) packages strawberry Jell-O gelatin dessert
- 2 cups cold water
- 2 cups finely diced celery
- 1⁄4 cup lemon juice
- Combine rhubarb, sugar and salt in a sauce pan.
- Cook over how heat until rhubarb is tender.
- Do not stir or add water as it makes it's own juice.
- Bring mixture quickly to a boil.
- Immediately remove from heat; add Jello and the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a mold and chill until firm.
- (recipe may be halved).