on a list
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Combine rhubarb, sugar and salt in a sauce pan.
- 2Cook over how heat until rhubarb is tender.
- 3Do not stir or add water as it makes it's own juice.
- 4Bring mixture quickly to a boil.
- 5Immediately remove from heat; add Jello and the remaining ingredients.
- 6Pour into a mold and chill until firm.
- 7(recipe may be halved).
Browse Our Top Low Protein Recipes
You Might Also Like...View All Low Protein Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Salad
Serving Size: 1 (343 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 288.7
- Calories from Fat 2
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 389.9 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 70.4 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.5 g
- Sugars 63.8 g
- Protein 4.5 g