Made This Recipe? Add Your Photo
Sugar-free and SO refreshing! This chilled pie only has five ingredients! (Cook time includes chill time.)
- Place rhubarb in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until rhubarb is softened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved; cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold into rhubarb mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.