- 3 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (8-inch)
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rhubarb in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until rhubarb is softened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved; cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold into rhubarb mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.