Prep 5 mins
Cook 1 hr
Sugar-free and SO refreshing! This chilled pie only has five ingredients! (Cook time includes chill time.)
- 3 cups rhubarb, chopped
- 1 (3 ounce) package sugar-free strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups cold skim milk
- 1 (3 1/2 ounce) package sugar-free instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1 reduced fat graham cracker crust (8-inch)
- Place rhubarb in a microwave-safe bowl; cover and microwave on high for 6-8 minutes or until rhubarb is softened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in gelatin until dissolved; cool completely.
- In a mixing bowl, combine milk and pudding mix; beat on low speed for 2 minutes.
- Fold into rhubarb mixture.
- Spoon into crust.
- Cover and refrigerate until firm.
It was way too sour for me. I don't know why, but it was.
This is my favorite way to use up that rhubarb which seems to never stop growing. Similar to the zuccini problem! I put it in desert dishes and omit the crust. A guilt-free and delicious treat which even the kids eat. Often mix in othe fruit like bananas which are past their ptime. Yummy.
Very tasty (and low calorie!) and sooooo easy to make. Perfect for summer when there is lots of rhubarb around, but it is too hot to bake anything. Rhubarb flavour not too strong. Will definitely make again.