Recipe by Danielle in New Hampshire
This is a fruity and refreshing dessert, can use sugar free gelatin and pudding and reduced fat crust as well.
Top Review by Dr. Paul
This is a great "adult" desert recipe. Bananas are a nice addition. I made it as a pudding, chilling it in serving size bowls rather than adding it to the graham cracker crust. That cut out most of the fat and calories also. Dr. Paul
- 3 cups chopped rhubarb
- 1 package strawberry gelatin
- 1 1⁄2 cups milk
- 1 package vanilla instant pudding mix
- 1 graham cracker crust
Directions See How It's Made
- Place rhubarb in microwave safe bowl and microwave for 6-8 mins on high or until rhubarb is softened, stirring every 2 minutes.
- Stir in gelatin till dissloved, cool completely.
- In a bowl combine milk and pudding mix, beat on low for 2 minutes.
- Fold rhubarb into mixture.
- Spoon into crust, cover and refrigerate till firm.