- 8 cups chopped rhubarb
- 4 cups chopped onions
- 4 1⁄2 cups brown sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons whole cloves
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons allspice
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons cups white vinegar
Directions See How It's Made
- Cook for 1 1/2 hours on low/med heat, until thick. Pour into sterilized canning bottles and use sterilized tops as well.
- When I make this I usually get 3 half pint bottles, with a bit left over.
- If you don't want to can this relish it could stay in the fridge, but I'm not sure for how long.