My mom got this great jelly recipe from her neighbor, and taught me how to make it. It's very tasty and really simple to put together. Takes no time at all to make the jelly as I bring in the rhubarb from the garden and clean and cut it into 1" pieces and freeze 5 cups in a freezer bag.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Place rhubarb and sugar in enamel or stainless steel bowl (I use an 8 qt. stainless steel cooking pot), mix well, cover, and let stand overnight.
- 2Next morning, bring to boil, reduce heat, and simmer, stirring constantly, for ten minutes.
- 3Remove from heat, stir in jello.
- 4Fill hot, sterilized jars to 1/2" from top.
- 5Place seal on jar, and tighten ring.
- 6Turn jar upside down on towel-covered surface for about 15 min.
- 7Turn jar right side up, to cool, and seal to set and pop.
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb/Raz Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (1295 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 1
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 924.6
- Calories from Fat 3
- Total Fat 0.4 g
- Saturated Fat 0.1 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 140.1 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 234.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 226.4 g
- Protein 4.0 g