1/1 Photo of Rhubarb Raspberry Mousse
Rhubarb and raspberry flavors add a pleasant tang. This pretty pink mousse has a creamy texture.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In large saucepan, combine the rhubarb, 3/4 cup water, 6 T sugar and lemon juice.
- 2Bring to a boil.
- 3Reduce heat; cover and simmer 10-12 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- 4Strain; return to the pan and set aside.
- 5In small bowl, sprinkle gelatin over 1/4 cup water; set aside.
- 6Place the raspberries and remaining water in a blender or food processor; cover and process until pureed.
- 7Strain; add to rhubarb mixture.
- 8Stir in softened gelatin.
- 9Cook over low heat for 3-5 minutes or until gelatin is dissolved, stirring occasionally.
- 10In small mixing bowl, beat cream and remaining sugar until stiff peaks form.
- 11Fold into rhubarb mixture.
- 12Spoon into dessert glasses or bowls.
- 13Cover and refrigerate for 4 hours or overnight.
- 14Note: Prep time does not include chilling time.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Raspberry Mousse
Serving Size: 1 (267 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 339.9
- Calories from Fat 152
- Total Fat 16.9 g
- Saturated Fat 10.3 g
- Cholesterol 61.1 mg
- Sodium 25.3 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 3.6 g
- Sugars 40.2 g
- Protein 3.1 g