Prep 0 mins
Cook 7 mins
Home made has never been so easy. Wonderful flavor, color and consistency. Strawberry jello may be used in place of raspberry,either flavor is great...
- Cut rhubarb into 1/2" pieces.
- Mix rhubarb with the sugar and let stand about 10 minutes.
- Bring to a boil in medium saucepan for 7 minutes.
- Remove from heat and add jello,mix well.
- You may have to skim foam from the top before pouring into jars.
- Pour into jelly jars.
Yummy and so easy. I would add that you should skim the foam from the top of the jam prior to adding the jello. Also, this recipe made about 7 1/2 cups of jam.