Recipe by nnreq
This is a recipe that my mother got from a sister at her college while she was going for her degree in Home Economics. It's a very refreshing summer cooler
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut into small pieces
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup orange juice
- 1⁄3 cup lemon juice
- ginger ale
Directions See How It's Made
- Cover rhubarb with 1 quart water and cook until very soft.
- Strain thru a cloth.
- Return liquid to pan.
- Add sugar, bring to a boil, stirring constantly.
- Add orange juice and lemon juice.
- When ready to serve, mix with equal quantity and pour over ice.