- 709.77 ml rhubarb, peeled and cut into 1/2-inch slices
- 709.77 ml water
- 177.44 ml sugar
- 44.37 ml potato starch or 44.37 ml cornstarch
- 78.07 ml cold water
Directions See How It's Made
- Add rhubarb, 3 cups water and sugar into a stainless steel or enameled saucepan, bring to boil, lower the heat, cover, and let simmer until the rhubarb is soft, about 30 minutes.
- Mix the starch with the cold water in a small bowl and gradually whisk it into the rhubarb mixture.
- Bring back to boil and cook until mixture thickens.
- Sprinkle with sugar to prevent skin from forming, allow to cool and serve with whipped cream, if desired.