1/1 Photo of Rhubarb Pudding (Raparperikiisseli)
From Taimi-Previdi’s cookbook, The Best of Finnish Cooking.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Add rhubarb, 3 cups water and sugar into a stainless steel or enameled saucepan, bring to boil, lower the heat, cover, and let simmer until the rhubarb is soft, about 30 minutes.
- 2Mix the starch with the cold water in a small bowl and gradually whisk it into the rhubarb mixture.
- 3Bring back to boil and cook until mixture thickens.
- 4Sprinkle with sugar to prevent skin from forming, allow to cool and serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Browse Our Top Puddings and Mousses Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Pudding (Raparperikiisseli)
Serving Size: 1 (334 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 191.1
- Calories from Fat 1
- Total Fat 0.2 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 14.0 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 47.8 g
- Dietary Fiber 2.0 g
- Sugars 38.7 g
- Protein 1.3 g