A traditional family favorite, kids and adults alike love this dish!
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1In skillet, brown the pork chops in oil and butter, together with the minced onion and garlic.
- 2Season with salt and pepper.
- 3When done, remove chops to platter.
- 4Mix 1/4 cup of the pan drippings with bread crumbs.
- 5Separate 1/2 cup of the bread crumbs and set aside.
- 6Sprinkle the remaining seasoned crumbs into a 9x13 inch baking pan.
- 7In a bowl, combine rhubarb, sugar, flour, and cinnamon.
- 8Spoon half of the mixture over the bread crumbs in the pan.
- 9Arrange pork chops on top, then spoon remaining rhubarb mixture over chops.
- 10Drizzle with honey.
- 11Cover pan with foil and bake at 350 degrees for 45 minutes.
- 12Remove the foil and sprinkle with the remaining crumbs.
- 13Dot with butter (optional).
- 14Bake uncovered for 15 minutes longer.
Browse Our Top Pork Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Pork Chops
Serving Size: 1 (419 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 4
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 715.6
- Calories from Fat 187
- Total Fat 20.8 g
- Saturated Fat 6.7 g
- Cholesterol 77.5 mg
- Sodium 678.6 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 96.1 g
- Dietary Fiber 5.9 g
- Sugars 32.5 g
- Protein 35.1 g