Prep 0 mins
Cook 0 mins
- 2 cups flour
- 3⁄4 cup sugar
- 1 1⁄2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1⁄2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 3⁄4 cup pecans, Chopped
- 1 large egg
- 1⁄4 cup vegetable oil
- 2 teaspoons orange rind, Grated
- 3⁄4 cup orange juice
- 1 1⁄4 cups rhubarb, fresh fine chopped
- Combine all dry ingredients.
- Beat egg and oil; add orange juice.
- Add to flour mix.
- Add rhubarb.
- Bake 350F 25-30 min.
Lovely muffins - the orange adds such a refreshing taste! Thank you for sharing!
These muffins were a good change from the typical blueberry or banana-type muffins. They tasted great!!! I served them to company and we all LOVED them.
I used an egg replacer and it turned out great. I didn't have one, but they were inhaled.