Prep 15 mins
Cook 20 mins
A delicious, savory sauce used for grilled chicken, roasted turkey or roasted pork loin.
- 12 ounces rhubarb
- 3⁄4 cup minced onion
- 1⁄4 cup fresh orange juice
- 2 tablespoons golden raisins
- 2 teaspoons grated fresh ginger
- In a large saucepan, combine rhubarb, onions, orange juice, raisins and ginger.
- Bring to a boil over medium heat, stirring often.
- Reduce heat to low and cook stirring once or twice, for 5 minutes or until rhubarb is tender.
- Set aside to cool.