Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
A very moist bread that gets rave reviews!
Make and share this Rhubarb Nut Bread recipe from Food.com.
- Preheat oven to 350.
- Combine brown sugar, oil and beaten egg.
- In a small bowl, mix the milk, baking soda, salt and vanilla.
- Add milk mixture to sugar.
- Mix alternately with flour, beating well after each addition.
- Fold in rhubarb and nuts.
- Distribute batter into 2 greased and floured 8x4x3 inch loaf pans.
- Sprinkle with topping.
- Bake for approximately 1 hour.