Getting ready for dad's spring rhubarb.
Make and share this Rhubarb Muffins recipe from Food.com.
- 354.88 ml brown sugar
- 59.14 ml oil
- 2 eggs
- 9.85 ml vanilla
- 236.59 ml buttermilk
- 354.88 ml finely diced rhubarb
- 118.29 ml chopped walnuts or 118.29 ml pecans
- 591.47 ml all-purpose flour
- 4.92 ml baking powder
- 4.92 ml baking soda
- 2.46 ml salt
- 78.07 ml sugar
- 7.39 ml cinnamon
- 14.79 ml margarine, melted
- Preheat oven to 425° and grease muffin tin.
- In a large mixing bowl, whisk together the first 4 ingredients; mix well.
- Add in the buttermilk, rhubarb, and walnuts; stir to combine.
- In another bowl, combine the flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt; add dry mixture to the rhubarb mixture; stir just until moist.
- Spoon batter into prepared muffin tin, filling 3/4 full.
- To make topping: mix together topping ingredients; sprinkle over muffin batter.
- Bake for about 20 minutes.