Recipe by lucindamarie90
Cool refreshing drink--very easy. I just love rhubarb and one day came up with this recipe.
Directions See How It's Made
- First you have to stew the rhubarb by taking 2 cups of diced fresh rhubarb and 1 cup of sugar.
- Put the rhubarb and sugar together in a small sauce pan and heat over low heat until it dissolves.
- Let it cool for 10 minutes.
- Then put ice cream,stewed rhubarb and splash of milk in blender,blend until smooth and combined.
- Pour into tall glasses and enjoy!