Prep 20 mins
Cook 1 hr
Rhubarb lovers try this
Make and share this Rhubarb Macaroon Pie recipe from Food.com.
- 2 cups sugar
- 1⁄2 cup flour
- 1⁄8 teaspoon nutmeg
- 1⁄2 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1⁄2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs
- 4 cups rhubarb, cut in 1/4 inch cubes
- 1 unbaked pie shell (9 or 10-inch)
- Combine sugar, flour, nutmeg, cinnamon and salt.
- Add eggs, blending thoroughly add the rhubarb mix well Put in piecrust Bake in oven preheated to 350 degrees f.
- about one hour or untill filling is thickened and knife inserted in center comes out clean.