Prep 10 mins
Cook 10 mins
I did not figure in chill time.
- 1 cup chopped rhubarb
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 (3 ounce) package cherry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 1 (3 ounce) package cream cheese, softened
- 2 cups whipped cream
- 1⁄2 cup chopped walnuts
- 1 cup miniature marshmallow
- In saucepan combine rhubarb and water and bring to a boil.
- Turn down to simmer, stirring constantly, until rhubarb is tender.
- About 5 minutes.
- Remove from heat, pour into a glass bowl and set aside to cool.
- Combine gelatin and boiling water, stirring until dissolved.
- Combine with rhubarb and let cool; then chill slightly.
- Meanwhile, beat cream cheese until smooth and gradually add whipped cream.
- Add slightly chilled rhubarb mixture and mix well.
- Stir in walnuts and marshmallows and pour into serving dish.
- Chill well before serving.