Prep 15 mins
Cook 10 mins
Excellent served over salmon with mixed greens
- 1⁄2 cup rhubarb
- 1⁄4 cup water
- 1 teaspoon ginger, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1 lime, juice and zest of
- 1⁄2 cup canola oil
- 1 tablespoon chives, minced
- 1 tablespoon fresh thyme, minced
- salt, to taste
- hot chili flakes, to taste
- Chop rhubarb and simmer with water in a small, covered pot until tender. Stir in the ginger and honey while the fruit is still warm.
- Add lime juice and zest, oil, chives and thyme; whisk, seasoning to taste with salt and chili flakes.