Recipe by barefootmommawv
This Jelly is so pretty---it is a bubble gum color! Is great for gifts. A lovely treat for the summer.
- 5 cups rhubarb juice (A whole bunch of Rhubarb stalks to make )
- 2 1⁄2 cups sugar
- 5 tablespoons lime juice
- 5 teaspoons pectin (Pomona, not surjell)
- 5 teaspoons calcium water
Directions See How It's Made
- Wash rhubarb, cut into chunks, and puree in food processor.
- Use cheesecloth to extract 5 cups of juice.
- Mix rhubarb, lime juice, and calcium water in pot.
- Mix pectin and sugar in another bowl.
- Bring to boil and add sugar/pectin.
- Bring to boil again, then remove from heat and ladle into prepared sterilized jars, process for 10 minutes, or whatever method you do to can.
- Note: If you use a surejell or certo, then i suppose just forget the calcium water, but with those you'll have to use about 6 cups of sugar!