This Jelly is so pretty---it is a bubble gum color! Is great for gifts. A lovely treat for the summer.
My Private Note
Units: US | Metric
- 1Wash rhubarb, cut into chunks, and puree in food processor.
- 2Use cheesecloth to extract 5 cups of juice.
- 3Mix rhubarb, lime juice, and calcium water in pot.
- 4Mix pectin and sugar in another bowl.
- 5Bring to boil and add sugar/pectin.
- 6Bring to boil again, then remove from heat and ladle into prepared sterilized jars, process for 10 minutes, or whatever method you do to can.
- 7Note: If you use a surejell or certo, then i suppose just forget the calcium water, but with those you'll have to use about 6 cups of sugar!
Browse Our Top Jellies Recipes
Nutritional Facts for Rhubarb Lime Jelly
Serving Size: 1 (104 g)
Servings Per Recipe: 6
- Amount Per Serving
- % Daily Value
- Calories 338.8
- Calories from Fat 0
- Total Fat 0.0 g
- Saturated Fat 0.0 g
- Cholesterol 0.0 mg
- Sodium 8.4 mg
- Total Carbohydrate 88.0 g
- Dietary Fiber 0.4 g
- Sugars 83.4 g
- Protein 0.0 g
The following items or measurements are not included: